Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Circus- The Greatest Show on Earth


Who said a 29 year couldn't enjoy the circus. Saturday morning Madison and I went to what they call "The Greatest Show on Earth," I'll have to say I was pretty impressed. The circus has sure changed since I was a kid, I think I enjoyed the circus more than Mattie. I was in awh with the different stunts they did not to mention they way some of these circus performers moved there body and the tricks they did.

Mattie was so cute, she said to me I might be a little scared at first but after a little bit I will be okay. She held my hand for about the first 20 minutes. Once she relealized the circus isn't that scary she let go. Mattie and I decided one of our favorite acts was the motorcycle's. They have have this round cage, (keep in mind it's not that big) and 7 motorcycle's went in side and speed around in circles. Absolutely amazing, if one man messes up then the rest are going down.


5 comments:

Kim said...

Keri,
Mattie is so very blessed to have you in her sweet little life. I am so proud of you and your willingness to sevre one of God's children. You, in return will be so blessed.

Anonymous said...

Keri,

That looks so fun! Little Mattie is a doll. That's really cool you are spending so much time with her.

Cami

Maria said...

Hello - Hello. You're so cute... I'm so glad you commented. I must tell you. I'm not all that great of a blogger. It took me some time to see your comment. But I will love to pop in on you now & again. email me at mariamiller81@aol.com and I'll send you a link so we can be blogging buddies. Hope all is well!

Maria said...

p.s. I love little Mattie... she's a cutie! You'll have to keep posting about your adventures with her.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I need to go to the circus! Nothing like tuning in to the inner child in you! How fun! You're the greatest and I love you! You are an angel sent straight from heaven!