Monday, October 13, 2008

My New Home

It's official I am once again a city girl. I moved to downtown Salt Lake a month ago. It seems Fall always brings new beginnings. I must say it's one of my favorite time's of year. A few things about my roommate.

Name: Melissa
Hometown: UT
Where did we meet: NYC- more specically I didn't really know her until a few of us took a girls trip to Rome, Italy for Thanksgiving one year. She was an East side girl and I was a West side girl. Who would have thought 3 years later we would be roommates.

I have to admit I have been blessed with amazing roommates throughout my life and I have had a few. I find it interesting because I believe certain people come into our lifes at certain times when we need them. In this past month I have come to love Melissa for the amazing person she is. She has a heart of gold, she's loyal, she's smart, she's spiritual, she's a great listener, she's a good cook, she's clean, and she loves life! And I almost forgot she likes to Iron! (For those of you who know me or who have lived with me, ironing is something I do not so much because I love it but because I want neatly pressed clothes.)





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe your back in the avenues. We had some good times there. I am glad you are loving your roomate. That's cool...

Kim said...

Keri your roomate is darling. Your house looks so cute. I promise when I get back the girls and I will come for dinner-you cook. I love you! Thanks for watching my babies.

Krista said...

okay...so I'm officially frightened for you! what if there are stalkers out there???! you just posted way too much info. I suggest you edit this entry and I'll sleep better. Remember not everyone is a good person...some are psychos. Call me if you need more reinforcement about this issue. And yes you have a really cute place and cute roomie but I'm frightened for her too now.

Twinkie said...

I am loving that among the list of qualities that Keri thinks I possess, me being clean is among them! That is so awesome! And I love that Keri scrubs our kitchen floor on her hands and knees!

xoxo, the girl that loves living with Keri