Thursday, October 30, 2008

Gardner Village:

Matti and I spent the evening at Gardner Village. I must say I was impressed with all the witches, I have never been here doing this time of year so I wasn't really sure what to expect. The place is covered with witches alive and fake. Matti and I were not prepared we should have come in our witch hats because I think we were the only ones that didn't have them on.

This picture was taken by accident my camera was completly zoomed in. I must say I really love this picture. Matti is so cute.











So my lastest treat I am addicted too is laffy taffy, we found the chocalote store and inside we found like 25 different kinds of laffy taffy I was in heaven I felt like I needed one of each of them so I could try them all. I hadn't eaten anything so needless to say I was a little sick by the time we left.























The best part was we get back to my car and look what we found, a bird or birds had poohed all over my car. Matti and I couldn't stop laughing. I felt like I needed to capture the moment so I took a picture.





1 comment:

Kalli Ko said...

keri, it's Kalli (Kristie's friend, 'member?)

I saw your blog on Kristie's and clicked over and saw your cute post about Maddie, but here's where it gets weird:

Maddie is my cousin (to some degree). Her Grandma Patsy (who has custody of Maddie) is my dad's sister.

WEIRD

I'm so happy you've taken her under your wing. That family has been dealt a rough hand and it's so neat to see people like you jumping in and giving them a reason to smile.

ps you are such a babe!