Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Instant Mom!!

About a month ago I got a phone call from my sister Kelli asking if I could babysit her three children why her and Hunter went to NYC for a wedding she also happen to mention Kim my other sister was going to be out of town too and wanted to see if I could tend her three kids as well. One would think I might have some hesitation in saying yes but of course I never even thought twice about it. I love spending time with my nieces and nephews. I would like to think I have a special bond each of them.

The weekend consisted of watching movies, dance, football, soccer, apples to apples, coloring, cooking, cleaning, dropping off and picking up from dance and football games, laughing, bathing, dressing up, hide and seek, truth and dare, ballroom dancing in the kitchen, u-tube, wrestling, dancing, listening to music, more cleaning, more cooking, and lots of laughing.


Sadie, Tyler, and Teysia. The whole crew.
I made Teysia try on her Halloween outfit for me. She is going to be Strawberry shortcake. Teysia so cute, you look hot hot!!


Ryli, Watts, and Jackson.
They were being so cute and so good Friday night, they sat there and talked and colored for almost 1 1/2. Kids are great they have the funniest things to say and they are so smart.

I am not yet a mother but it's times like these I love and treasure, I get a small glimpse of what it would be like to be a mother, I will say it's a lot of hard work, and you have to have a good memory because between all 6 of them they all have different schedules with dance, football and soccer it can be difficult remembering them all. Needless to say it was a great weekend. To my nieces and nephews I love you, you make my life more complete.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Keri our kids are so very lucky to have an aunt like you. You are the best. My kids adore you. Thanks for all you do. Your a treasure.

kesli said...

You win the AUNT OF THE YEAR award. You have lucky sisters and even luckier nieces and nephews.