Okay so I have to admit I have a secret crush on an 18 Yr. old professional skater boarder named Ryan Sheckler. I got addicted to the MTV show called the Life of Ryan.
Utah-The State of Sports: When you get cool extreme sports that come to Utah you have to take advantage and go. Last year Kelli and I took the kids up to the Dew Tour at the Energy Solutions area; when we found out they were coming again this year we decided to go again. Last year the skate board finals got rained out so we didn't get to see Ryan Sheckler skate (only warm up) but no worries this year we got to see Ryan in full action. Ryan Sheckler was amazing but ended up taking 2nd place. A 14 year old Chavez Ortiz ened up winning him in the 6 minute jam session. It's truly amazing what these young professional's can do on a skate board.
3 comments:
Your family is too cute!!! Sounds like a blast!
It looks like you had a blast!! What a great Aunt!
keri,
You are the best aunt. We are so lucky to have in lives. I love you de-de bum. Kim
Post a Comment