Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sisters

Sister- What is a sister? Well by definition it's a female offspring having both parents in common with another offspring. I have been fortunate in this life to be blessed with two sisters who have become more than just sisters by definition.

Seriously what would we do without sisters? I am pretty sure God knew what he was doing when he gave us sisters. I have say I am so thankful for these two beautiful women in my life who have touched my life more than they will ever know.
My family is notorious for taking girls trips once a year and I will have to admit these trips have become some of my most treasured moments and best memories. Our girls trip mostly consist of eating good food, shopping until we drop (literally) and laughing non stop. The bonding we do, the memories we make, the laughing that takes place can never be replaced.

Hopefully my sisters won't be too mad at me for posting these pictures. I realize everyone is not as lucky as I am to have relationships with their sisters like I do but I know for sure I do not take it for granted. I am a better person because of these two women who are not only beautiful on the outside but beautiful on the inside. Kim and Kelli I want to tell you how much I love you, how honored I am to call you my sister and more importantly call you my friend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! You joined the blogging world. I am so glad. I have missed seeing your smiling face.

Tingey said...

Hey girl, I am so happy to see you blogging. You are so cute! We need to do another road trip soon.
Love
Becky

Krista said...

oh ker, those are cute sis pics. What a fun trip!