
I've only heard great things about this aquarium in Sandy so I decided to check it out with Maddie. I was some what impressed, a little over priced and not as many animals as I expected but they are in the process of expanding. They said in the future they will have penguins. How excititng is that? I will say there are some crazy animals under the sea. Their were a few times both Maddie and I were a little nervous to look. I tried to take pictures but the glare from the window made the picutres not turn out. As always we had a great time with lots of laughs.
2 comments:
I went like 4 years ago and that is disappointing that it still isn't much. They said the same stuff to us back then too. I guess it takes a long time to build up an aquarium.
Keri, you are an amazing person. I am so thankful for your example of goodness.
Post a Comment