Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cold Play: Completly Ridiculous it was so Good!

Cold Play: Okay this was by far the best concert I have been to in a long time. Well I guess I shouldn't speak so fast I don't go to concerts often but this was concert was fantastic. Chris Martin is a real artist. Absolutely amazing. I am so glad I was able to be apart of this great moment.

The best part was they came and sang right where I was sitting...my pictures aren't very good because I only had my camera phone. Dang it I was debating if I should bring my camera in or not I knew I should have brought it. Always follow your instict. As you can see they are like 5 people away from where I was sitting.
My friend and I made friends with this guy next to us and he was kind enough to send us picutres so this picture is a little clearer. Cold Play you rocked my world. This was a night to remember!!





2 comments:

Krista said...

that's so cool that he was right by you! I'm so jealous. way jealous.

Kalli Ko said...

I saw them in San Diego a few years ago and even though I was sitting in the boonies... it was one of the best shows I've ever been to. You know how some bands sound like crap live, they surely aren't one of them.

so jealous!