Sunday, December 28, 2008

Roller Skating Party

Big Brother Big Sister was kind of enough to rent out classic skating ring in Sandy for their annual Christmas party. Madison and I were able to attend, Madison has never roller skated before so that in it's self was an experience. She ended up really liking it and had a great time. As long as she could hang on to me she was fine. At first I didn't put my skates on because I was afraid we might both go down but finally Madison wanted me to put mine on so I am proud to say we made it around the ring a few times holding onto each other and not falling down.

There was another surprise we got to see Santa Claus. We had no idea he was going to show up. With Santa being so busy we were surprised he was able to make an appearance. I think I am safe to say Madison has been a good girl this year. Now me on other hand that's another story. :)


1 comment:

Kim said...

Keri you are such a doll. You are such a wonderful person and it is so fun to see how you set examples for all of us to follow. I am so proud of you. You are the best.
Love you!!